* Start: Place des Palais at 10 am
* Finish: Boulevard du Centenaire
* Distance: 28 km
* Time: 10 am – 2 pm
* Cost of registration:
– Master: € 10 /person;
– Cyclo: € 15 /person.
* PRM: The route of the BXL TOUR 2018 is fully accessible to people with reduced mobility, who can assure a minimum speed of 15km/h.
* Route: Place des Palais > Cinquantenaire tunnel > Avenue de Tervueren > Boulevard du Souverain > Avenue Franklin Roosevelt > Bois de la Cambre > Boulevard Général Jacques > Place Général Meiser > Boulevard Lambermont > Van Praet bridge > Atomium
* Municipalities on the route: City of Bruxelles, Etterbeek, Woluwe-Saint-Pierre, Auderghem, Watermael-Boitsfort, Ixelles, Woluwe-Saint-Lambert, Schaerbeek.
– Helmets must be worn
– Plate number with timing chip
– Several technical stands will be available
– Support vehicles, a race director, supervising staff and marshals will be present.
– Electric and tandem bicycles, tricycles, unicycles, child seats and trailers are not permitted. Exceptions will be made for people with reduced mobility.