* Start: Place des Palais at 10 am
* Finish: Boulevard du Centenaire
* Distance: 40 km
* Time: 10 am – 2 pm
* Cost of registration:
– Master: € 10 /person;
– Cyclo: € 15 /person.
CYCLO : On 17 June, CYCLO cyclists will need a numbered plate, to be put on show in front of their bike’s handlebar. This indispensable piece of equipment needs to be obtained from any one of the four Decathlon shops (Brussels City, Evere, Anderlecht and Wavre) and will be available from Thursday 17 May to Friday 15 June upon proof of inscription.
Participants who register online on Saturday 16.06 can retrieve their numbered plate on the day of the race in the Parc Royal between 8am and 9.30 am.
MASTER: On 17 June, MASTER cyclists will need a numbered plate, to be put on show in front of their bike’s handlebar, as well as a race number. These indispensable pieces of equipment need to be obtained onsite on 17 June in the Parc Royal, from 8am to 9.30am.
* PRM: The route of the BXL TOUR 2018 is fully accessible to people with reduced mobility, who can assure a minimum speed of 15km/h.
* Route: Place des Palais > Cinquantenaire tunnel > Avenue de Tervueren > Boulevard du Souverain > Avenue Franklin Roosevelt > Bois de la Cambre > Boulevard Général Jacques > Place Général Meiser > Boulevard Lambermont > Van Praet bridge > Atomium
* Municipalities on the route: City of Bruxelles, Etterbeek, Woluwe-Saint-Pierre, Auderghem, Watermael-Boitsfort, Ixelles, Woluwe-Saint-Lambert, Schaerbeek.
– Helmets must be worn
– Plate number with timing chip
– Several technical stands will be available
– Support vehicles, a race director, supervising staff and marshals will be present.
– Electric and tandem bicycles, tricycles, unicycles, child seats and trailers are not permitted. Exceptions will be made for people with reduced mobility.