1. Registration will be complete upon reception of the registration fees.
2. You must be physically fit to participate. Therefore:
MASTER CATEGORY: Only members of a registered body (cycling, biathlon, triathlon, etc.) are permitted to participate in this race. A licence number and/or copy of a membership card must be provided at registration.
CYCLO CATEGORY: The organizers recommend a preventive medical examination by a qualified sports medicine doctor. The organizers are not responsible for any participants’ health issues occurred during or after the BXL TOUR 2018.
3. All participants must clearly display their number plate in front of their bicycle (on the handlebars).
4. The organizers cannot be held liable if participants’ property is stolen, lost or damaged before, during and after the event.
5. Participants accept that this is a unique event and agree to accommodate any pedestrians or traffic beyond the marshals’ control.
The organizers’ recommendations must be followed and the code of conduct applies at all times.
6. The organizers reserve the right to change the route.
7. Helmets must be worn at all times during the race, from start to finish line.
8. In participating in the event, you give the organizers permission to use your details and image on paper, film, video, etc. for promotional purposes. No compensation can be claimed.
9. Electric bikes, tandems, tricycles, unicycles, child seats and trailers are prohibited! However, disabled entrants may use handcycles.
10. If, in exceptional circumstances, the event cannot go ahead, registration fees will not be refunded. The organizers cannot be ordered to return registration fees.
11. Cancelations: if you are unable to participate for any reason, registration fees will not be refunded. Registration cannot be transferred to another person.