6. The organisers reserve the right to change the course for security or accessibility purposes.
7. A cycling safety helmet must be worn at all times during the race, from the starting line to the finishing line.
8. By participating in this event, you agree to a possible use of your information and image on paper, film and video supports by the organiser for promotional purposes. No costs may be claimed.
9. Electrically assisted bikes, tandems, tricycles and unicycles, child seats, trailers,… are not allowed !
10. In the exceptional circumstances that the event could not take place, the participants may not claim reimbursements for the costs incurred, including registration fees. The organiser may not be obligated to reimburse registration fees.
11. Cancellations: in case of non-participation, participants will not be reimbursed their registration fees, regardless of the reason. It is strictly forbidden to transfer registration fees to another person.