* Start: Place des Palais at 9.30 am for the “Master”, 10.30 am for the “Cyclo” category
* Finish: avenue du Gros Tilleul
* Distance: 64 km for the « Master », 40 km for the « Cyclo » category
* Time: 9.30 am – 2 pm
* Cost of registration:
– Master with license: € 10
– Master without license: € 15
– Cyclo: € 15
* CYCLO: On 16 June, the CYCLO cyclists will need a numbered plaque which will need to be clearly visible on the handlebar of their bike. Once registered, the participants will need to retrieve this essential accessory to participate in the race at the Maison du Tour, from 13 May until 14 June, upon presentation of the proof of their registration.
* MASTER: On 16 June, the MASTER cyclists will need a numbered plaque which will need to be clearly visible on the handlebar of their bike, as well as a jersey number and a transponder. Once registered, the participants will need to retrieve these essential accessories to participate in the race at the Parc Royal, on 16.06, between 7.30am and 9am, upon presentation of the proof of their registration.
* PMR: The route of the BXL TOUR 2018 is fully accessible to people with reduced mobility, who can assure a minimum speed of 15km/h.
place des Palais – rue Lambermont – rue Belliard – tunnel Belliard – avenue de Tervuren (and tunnel Tervuren) – boulevard du Souverain – avenue Delleur – chaussée de la Hulpe – avenue Franklin Roosevelt – avenue du Brésil – Bois de la Cambre (Masters: 5x the loop) – avenue de Boitsfort – avenue de Groenendael – avenue du Panorama – avenue de Diane – avenue de Flore – avenue de Céres -avenue du Congo – boulevard Général Jacques – boulevard Louis Schmidt – tunnel Boileau – boulevard Saint Michel – tunnel Montgomery – boulevard Brand Whitlock – tunnel Georges Henri – boulevard Reyers – boulevard Général Wahis – boulevard Lambermont – pont Teichman – avenue de Vilvorde – Van Praet bridge – chaussée de Vilvorde – avenue Van Praet – avenue du Parc Royal – avenue de Madrid – avenue du Comte Moens de Fernig – avenue du Gros Tilleul
Municipalities on the route: City of Bruxelles, Etterbeek, Woluwe-Saint-Pierre, Auderghem, Watermael-Boitsfort, Ixelles, Woluwe-Saint-Lambert, Schaerbeek.
– Helmets must be worn
– Plate number with timing chip
– Several technical stands will be available
– Support vehicles, a race director, supervising staff and marshals will be present.
– Electric and tandem bicycles, tricycles, unicycles, child seats and trailers are not permitted. Exceptions will be made for people with reduced mobility.