This info will be communicated later, in accordance with the health regulations active at the time of the event.
– Start: Place des Palais at 9.30 am for the MASTER category, 9.40 am for the CYCLO category
– Finish: Avenue du Gros Tilleul
– Distance: 40 km
– Time: 9.30 am – 3 pm approximatively. Exact timings will follow.
Master with license: € 10 / no sales on the day of the race
Master without license: € 15 / no sales on the day of the race
Cyclo: 15 € (pre-registration is highly recommenced)/ 25 € (on the day of the race)
Groups: 12 €/per person (starting from 10 persons)
* End of CYCLO pre-registration on 11.09 at 12.59 pm.
* Parking: you can park at the arrival, at Parking T of Brussels Expo (10 €). You will then be guided from the foot of the Atomium to the departure (Place des Palais). Timings will be confirmed.
On 13 september, the CYCLO cyclists will need a numbered plaque which will need to be clearly visible on the handlebar of their bike. Once registered and upon presentation of the proof of their registration, the participants will be able to retrieve this essential accessory to participate in the race at a location which is yet to be determined.
On 13 september, the MASTER cyclists will need two race numbers and a transponder. Once registered, the participants will need to retrieve these essential accessories to participate in the race at the Parc Royal, on 13.09, between 7.00am and 9am (approximate timing, more info will follow).
– Helmets must be worn
– Plate number with timing chip, transponder
– Several technical stands will be available
– Support vehicles, a race director, supervising staff and marshals will be present.
– Electric and tandem bicycles, tricycles, unicycles, child seats and trailers are not permitted. Exceptions will be made for people with reduced mobility.
For the regulations, click here.