* Start: Place des Palais at 9.30 am for the “Master”, 10.30 am for the “Cyclo” category
* Finish: avenue du Gros Tilleul
* Distance: 64 km for the « Master », 40 km for the « Cyclo » category
* Time: 9.30 am – 3 pm
* Cost of pre-registration:
- Master with license : € 10
- Master without license : € 15
- Cyclo : € 15
- Groups : € 12/per person (starting from 10 persons)
End of registration CYCLO on 15.06 at 12.59 pm.
MASTER registrations are SOLD OUT !
* Cost of registration on the spot 16.06:
- Master with license : sold out
- Master without license : sold out
- Cyclo : € 20
* Parking: you can park at the arrival, at Parking T of Brussels Expo (€ 10). You will then be guided from the foot of the Atomium to the place of departure (place des Palais) on the following hours: 8, 8.30 and 9 am.
On 16 June, the CYCLO cyclists will need a numbered plaque which will need to be clearly visible on the handlebar of their bike. Once registered and upon presentation of the proof of their registration, the participants will need to retrieve this essential accessory to participate in the race from 13.05 till 15.06 (included) :
– At the Maison du Tour, from 13 May until 14 June, open from Tuesday till Saturday, from 10am till 6pm.
– At Decathlon Evere and Anderlecht, open from Monday till Saturday, from 9am till 8pm.
You can retrieve the numbered plaque on 16 June between 7.00am and 9am at the Parc Royal.
On 16 June, the MASTER cyclists will need two numbered jerseys and a transponder. Once registered, the participants will need to retrieve these essential accessories to participate in the race at the Parc Royal, on 16.06, between 7.00am and 9am, upon presentation of the proof of their registration.
* PMR: The route of the BXL TOUR 2018 is fully accessible to people with reduced mobility, who can assure a minimum speed of 15km/h.
place des Palais – rue Lambermont – rue Belliard – tunnel Belliard – avenue de Tervuren (and tunnel Tervuren) – boulevard du Souverain – avenue Delleur – chaussée de la Hulpe – avenue Franklin Roosevelt – avenue du Brésil – Bois de la Cambre (Masters: 5x the loop) – avenue de Boitsfort – avenue de Groenendael – avenue du Panorama – avenue de Diane – avenue de Flore – avenue de Céres -avenue du Congo – boulevard Général Jacques – boulevard Louis Schmidt – tunnel Boileau – boulevard Saint Michel – tunnel Montgomery – boulevard Brand Whitlock – tunnel Georges Henri – boulevard Reyers – boulevard Général Wahis – boulevard Lambermont – pont Teichman – avenue de Vilvorde – Van Praet bridge – chaussée de Vilvorde – avenue Van Praet – avenue du Parc Royal – avenue de Madrid – avenue du Comte Moens de Fernig – avenue du Gros Tilleul
Municipalities on the route: City of Bruxelles, Etterbeek, Woluwe-Saint-Pierre, Auderghem, Watermael-Boitsfort, Ixelles, Woluwe-Saint-Lambert, Schaerbeek.
The course is closed to traffic from 8 am until 2 pm.
– Helmets must be worn
– Plate number with timing chip
– Several technical stands will be available
– Support vehicles, a race director, supervising staff and marshals will be present.
– Electric and tandem bicycles, tricycles, unicycles, child seats and trailers are not permitted. Exceptions will be made for people with reduced mobility.